Obecnie poszukujemy osoby na stanowisko teamleadera na szklarni z różami. Wymagane doświadczenie jako lider...
Praca: Team Manager
Capgemini is one of the worlds foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Proactively managing team performance, aiming to deliver SLA targets and/or service aspirations, recommending and implementing action plans as appropriate to address any shortfalls
- Providing a first point of escalation for the team in respect of service/delivery issues
- Assisting the next level Managers in the planning and implementation of changes to the service, including increase and/or decrease in workload
- Early identification and escalation of service/delivery issues
- Monitoring the quality of the service and influencing continuous improvement, ensuring that positive actions are used to address any shortfalls in the service and/or demonstrate added value to the service
- Service performance management
- Customer/Supplier Relationship
- Ensuring customer satisfaction within their scope of responsibilities
- Seeking for external upsell opportunities within his environment
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with key service contacts
- Service Excellence, CSIP actions management
- Communicating lessons learnt with peers, seeking to improve and optimize the service
- Day to day management including visual management sessions with the team
- Ensuring the good use of all available processes, systems and tools in the delivery of the service by the team
- Re-engineering processes to make them leaner and more efficient
- Professional experience at a senior level within Customer Service Centre or wider business environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Being able to communicate across all levels within engagement
- Very good understanding of MS Windows and MS applications environment
- Excellent verbal and written English
- German would be an advantage
- Ability to work with minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong team player skills with the ability to build relationships with both colleagues and external clients
- Enthusiastic, hard working, confident with a “can do” attitude
- Understanding of team dynamics
- The ability to use initiative, whilst working on their own with minimum supervision is essential
- Administration skills
- Confidence in performed tasks
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Projektowanie i rozwijanie aplikacji o dużych objętościach dla kluczowych systemów, zapewnianie ich wysokiej...
Main accountabilitiesService Operations Proactively managing team performance, aiming to deliver SLA targets and/or...