For publishers and developers, QLOC is a first-class service provider that ensures peace of mind, because only QLOC guarantees quality delivered on time.
Although were recognized worldwide as one of the best porting vendors, were more than just a bunch of cross-platform devs. Our team includes over 500 specialists who are experienced in Development, Quality Assurance and Localization. We provide functional, compliance, localization and compatibility testing, translate and localize games in over 30 languages, as well as offer co-development and remastering services. Hall of fame? Cyberpunk 2077 (Stadia port), Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (Switch co-dev), Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1+2 (PC port), Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen (PC, PS4, XB1 and Switch ports), Devil May Cry series (XB1 and PS4 ports), Resident Evil 4 and 6 (PC port), Dark Souls Remastered (PC, XB1, PS4), Hitman (PC, PS4 and XB1 co-dev), Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice (Switch port), Mortal Kombat 11 (PC port) – and many, many more.
We are looking for a professional to join our team as a:
Place of work: woj. opolskie
Development and implementation of gameplay systems and features.
Close cooperation with Design, Art and Production team members.
Participation in gameplay feature development from design to implementation.
Analysis of gameplay feature viability and risks.
3 or more years of experience as a Gameplay Engineer.
Strong C++ development skills.
Extensive experience with Unreal Engine 4 (2+ years).
Credited work on a shipped title.
Experience in developing key gameplay features.
Strong communication skills (Polish and/or English).
Nice to have:
Experience in a leadership role within an interdisciplinary strike team or similar.
Interesting and dynamic work atmosphere in a professional, experienced team.
Work with very strong IPs.
Full-time contract with a competitive salary.
Flexible working hours.
Comfortable workplace in a modern office building or partially remote work.
Shared financing of Multisport card that grants access to multiple sports facilities.
Shared financing of private healthcare in Enel-Med.
Polish, English or Japanese classes.
Fresh fruit and juice delivery, great coffee, massage chair (in Warsaw office).
Contact with the newest digital entertainment technologies.
Help and support with handling work and residence permit procedures, if needed.
Pursuant to Article 13 par.1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: “Regulation”), we would like to inform you that:
1. The controller of your personal data is QLOC S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krakowiaków 36, 02-255 Warsaw.
2. You can contact the data protection officer of QLOC S.A. by electronic mail at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Your personal data are processed for the purpose of the recruitment procedure based on your consent for their processing by QLOC S.A. The legal basis for their processing is Article 6 par. 1 pt. a) of the Regulation.
4. The categories of personal data which are processed by QLOC S.A. include: your name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, residence address, education, background and experience, skills.
5. Your personal data will be transferred to the following entities:
a. External service providers who provide QLOC S.A. with internal communication and internal data sharing tools,
b. External service providers who manage electronic mail communication,
c. External service providers who render legal, tax, accounting or audit services to QLOC S.A.
6. We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
7. Your personal data will be stored for three years.
8. You are entitled to access your personal data, correct the data, delete them, demand limitation of their processing, transfer the data, bring objection against data processing, withdraw the consent for data processing at any moment, which does not affect compliance of data processing exercised under the consent before its withdrawal.
9. All requests should be sent to email@example.com. Withdrawal of the consent for personal data processing means that the recruitment procedure cannot be conducted.
10. You are entitled to lodge a complaint to UODO (Personal Data Protection Office) if you decide that processing of your personal data infringes the provisions of the Regulation.
11. Provision of your personal data is voluntary but it is required for you to participate in the recruitment procedure conducted by QLOC S.A. Refusal to give consent for processing of your personal data by QLOC S.A. will prevent your participation in that procedure.
12. If you want us to store your CV in our database, you should add the following consent: “I agree for QLOC S.A. to process personal data contained in my recruitment submission for the purpose of recruitment in the future.”